Our construction law attorney, James R. Danko, Esq., has years of experience in the construction industry and is a licensed general contractor, construction manager, residential builder and home inspector.
In addition, he earned a Bachelor of Civil Engineering from Vanderbilt University and a Master’s Degree in Building Construction from Georgia Tech’s School of Architecture. No matter what construction related issue you are facing, Danko Law LLC is the right choice for you.
- Resolve disagreements involving new home construction and implied or express warranties
- Obtain or remove Mechanics’ Liens
- Handle cases involving construction defects
- Drafting and negotiating construction contracts for property owners, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers, including contracts for ground-up construction, site improvement, remodeling, fire restoration, home improvement, architectural or engineering services, and design-build
- Resolving disputes with contractor, subcontractors, suppliers, architects and engineers, including mechanics liens, bidding disputes, bond claims, construction delay claims, and late payment or nonpayment issues, professional malpractice, and termination of agreements
- Resolving disputes associated with defects in construction or building products, including code violations, faulty workmanship, mold & mildew, indoor air quality, water infiltration, EIFS, MDM Trim, and other synthetic building materials.